Saturday 2 May 2009

Susan Boyle Rare Video Footage

Susan Boyle - Rare Video Footage

A rare video has emerged of Susan Boyle taking part in a talent show back in 1984. She didn't win, but the video now has a hisotirc interest.

The tape belongs to Gerry McGuinness, who was in the audience at Motherwell Football Club's social club in Scotland, when Susan Boyle performed her song.

Mr McGuinness says : "She was so shy, but she was also very attractive back then--she turned a few heads when she came in. She didn't win the contest, though. I didn't recognize Susan as the girl on my video when I first saw her on Britain's Got Talent until a relative called and asked me if I still had the tape. It's great she is finally getting some recognition."

As for Susan Boyle's current fame, some people think that Simon Cowell is handling the situation all wrong, but let's face it, he is a professional in this area. he himself has said to the Daily Record "She's got the world at her feet right now - but there's no need to panic. I read about her family saying they want to capitalise on this and right now I think that would be a huge mistake.

"The offers she is getting from people won't go away. There's going to be as much support for Susan in one year's time or two years' time."

"I had a very similar situation with Paul Potts, where people were asking should he capitalise on his fame, but I said 'no, this is just part of the process'. He went on with the rest of the competition, he was treated fairly, he won and sold five million records."


No comments:

Post a Comment