Monday 11 May 2009

Susan Boyle on Oprah Today

Susan Boyle on Oprah Winfrey Show Today

As expected, Susan Boyle was a guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show today, in a lemon blouse.

The Britain's Got Talent overnight sensation chatted with Oprah via satellite, and told her that since her appearance on TV everything had been “pretty awesome. I get recognized in the street!”

Oprah asked Ms Boyle about her new worlwide fame and her fans to which the singer answered : “I’ve been getting quite a few fan letters. It all takes a bit of time to take in, it’s awesome.”

Oprah asked her if she would be having a makeover, to which Susan replied : “My best friend helps me with my make-up, that’s hardly a makeover."

Asked if she had dyed her hair she said “I did a bit but that was just to tidy myself up like any other female would have done.”

Speaking about how much she loved singing, she said: “I was kind a kind of slow learner in school, so getting into something like singing was a good was of hiding behind that and so, boosting my confidence.”

On her mother’s death she said : “I am very slowly getting over it.One of the reasons I applied for the show was to see if I could perform in front of a live audience.”

Simon Cowell was also on the show entitled "The Worlds Got talent" and he wished Susan good luck.

Oprah ended by saying that the semi-finals of Britan's Got Talent “could be the most watched television broadcast ever.” to which Susan shrieked !

No comments:

Post a Comment